Tuesday, April 26, 2011

back into my skinny clothes

Last winter I gained back all the weight I had struggled for so long to get & keep off. I was forced to take all the clothes I could no longer fit into out to the shed & bring in all my fat clothes. It was one of the most painful experiences of my life. I was once again the fat man.

In January I got back on the wagon. I've lost a large portion of the weight I'd gained. Today, I'm proud to say, I was able to bring my skinny clothes back inside & throw all my fat clothes outside once again! It felt so good!!!!!

3 cheers for skinny clothes!!!

PS. This weekend I was able to avoid binge eating for the 1st Easter ever!

1 comment:

  1. Hip, hip ::HOORAY!::

    Hip, hip ::HOORAY!::

    Hip, hip ::HOORAY!::

    Glad for you, friend... It *is* a great feeling.

    Charlie.

    ReplyDelete